“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
Committed Volunteers are involved in all service programs, administrative aspects of policy-making, fundraising, evaluation and management. Volunteers participate in hands-on parenting activities, helping parents understand and interact with their children.
In 2016, an astounding 19,000 hours were donated to the work of Family Outreach.
- Program support volunteers and Board of Director committee members must be 18 years of age or older
- We welcome families and students of any age to volunteer in our office, organizing book drives, fundraisers, or sorting donations.
- All volunteer applicants must comply with a background check and attend a volunteer orientation
- Administrative Support
- Social Media/ Marketing Committee
- Triple P Support
- WHO Program Support
- Community Awareness & Public Speaking
- Finance Committee
- Fundraising Projects & Special Events
Urgent Volunteer Needs
Administrative Assistant Family Outreach is seeking an administrative assistant for 2-6 hours per week to organize our office, receive donations, return phone calls, and prepare materials for parenting classes and other programs.
Social Media/ Marketing Committee Family Outreach is seeking volunteers to join the Social Media/HR committee. Are you familiar with Facebook, Twitter, WordPress or Constant Contact? Volunteer from your own home to enhance our digital presence through social media, web, and/or monthly e-Newsletters.
Become A Volunteer
Apply online today or call 214-321-6292 for more information. A staff member will follow up to schedule an interview and volunteer orientation.